Speedmaster. Stripped down hotrod.
Bad boy good looks. Slash cut pipes. Engine cases in black for real attitude. Black cast wheels with machined detail. The Speedmaster. Air-cooled 865cc parallel-twin, 270 degree crank engine. Unique 'hot rod' style. The very essence of low-slung, old-school cruiser re-invented for the demands of today's rider. Short guards, big wheels and a totally new feel. Ready to roll if you’re ready to rock.
- Engine: Air-cooled, DOHC, parallel-twin, 270-degree firing interval 865cc Triumph engine delivers 61PS (60bhp) and peak torque 72Nm at 3300rpm. Loads of character.
- Chassis: Low and lean. Confidence inspiring for new riders, with more than enough character to satisfied experienced cruisers.
- Styling: Stripped down street rod oozes character and evokes memories of specials from yesteryear with the carefully crafted teardrop tank, minimalist mudguards, 19” front wheel and a new and smaller front headlight..
Engine and Transmission
- Type: Air-cooled, DOHC, parallel-twin, 270º firing interval
- Capacity: 865 cc
- Bore/Stroke: 90 x 68 mm
- Fuel System: Multipoint sequential electronic fuel injection with SAI
- Exhaust: Stainless steel twin-walled headers, twin chromed exhaust
- Final Drive: X ring chain
- Clutch: Wet, multi-plate
- Gearbox: 5-speed
- Oil Capacity: 4.5 liters (1.2 US gals)
Chassis, Running Gear and Displays
- Frame: Tubular steel cradle
- Swingarm: Twin-sided, tubular steel
- Front Wheel: Cast aluminum alloy 5-spoke 19 x 2.5in
- Rear Wheel: Cast aluminum alloy 5 spoke 15 x 4in
- Front Tire: 100/90 - R19
- Rear Tire: 170/80 B15
- Front Suspension: Kayaba 41mm forks with black lower fork legs 120mm travel
- Rear Suspension: Kayaba chromed spring twin shocks with adjustable preload, 96mm rear wheel travel
- Front Brakes: Single 310mm disc, Nissin 2-piston floating calipers
- Rear Brakes: Single 285mm disc, Nissin 2-piston floating caliper
- Instrument Display/Functions: Analogue speedometer and tachometer with odometer and trip information
Dimensions and Capacities
- Length: 2367 mm (93. in)
- Width (handlebars): 825 mm (32.5 in)
- Height without mirrors: 1133 mm (44.6 in)
- Seat Height: 690 mm (27.1 in)
- Wheelbase: 1606 mm (63.2 in)
- Rake/Trail: 33.8º/170.4 mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity / Efficiency: 19.3 liters (5.1 US gals)
- Wet Weight (ready to ride): 250 kg (550 lbs)
Performance (measured at crankshaft to 95/1/EC)
- Maximum Power: 61PS / 60bhp / 45 kW @ 6800rpm
- Maximum Torque: 72Nm / 53 ft.lbs @ 3300rpm
- Fuel Efficiency: 48 MPG City / 59 MPG Highway