We appreciate all you’re doing to grow the ranks of safe, skilled riders. As a result, qualifying instructors with certified rider training programs will receive $500 for Zero S, Zero DS, Zero SR and Zero DSR models or $250 for Zero FX and Zero FXS models at the time of purchase.
Motorcycle Riding Instructor Purchase Program (“Program”)
Who Qualifies? Certified motorcycle riding instructors with certified United States rider training programs including but not limited to Motorcycle Safety Foundation and California Motorcyclist Safety Program.
What You Need:
- Motorcycle riding instructor certificate/ID or riding school instructor documentation (must provide dealer with copy).
- Apply through your Zero Motorcycles Dealer at the time of sale.
Program Terms and Conditions:
- The Program shall be in effect through December 31, 2018.
- Limited to new unregistered Zero motorcycles.
- May not be combined with the following programs: First Responder Purchase Program, Military Purchase Program, MSF/CMSP Student Rider Purchase Program, and VIP Purchase Program (“Special Sales Programs”).
- Must be purchased through an authorized Zero Motorcycles Dealer located in the United States.
- This Program is available to United States residents only.
- This Program is subject to all US federal, state and local laws and regulations. Zero Motorcycles reserves the right to amend, alter or withdraw this Program at any time without prior notice. Provided that the registration is submitted prior to any amendment, alteration or withdrawal, the Program will be honored.